since ‎Apr-01-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 82 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The first of several modifications to tailor our rig to exactly what we want.Actually the original RV A/C unit plus a portable heat pump we're using as the additional A/C unit.My wife vocally complains about the heat here in the desert southwest and ...
We are a bit disappointed in the quality of our 2011 Rockwood fiver. We should have known better (have been RV-ing for 20 years) and done more homework, but my wife fell in love with the rig and we impulse purchased.Then came the problems:Cheap blin...
We saw the recipe on Sandra Lee this morningBrowned nicelyCrisp outside, nice and tender insideMade zucchini Martinis with the juice squeezed out of the zucchini - nothing to waste!
I recently installed 15 LED replacement bulbs in our fiver - replaced nearly all of the incandescent bulbs in the rig. We went on the long trip earlier this summer and while reading at night, we first saw one bulb become bright, then POOF! it blew. ...
For a road trip, we prepare a variety of smoked foods and vacuum seal them for easy single serve portions. Our favorites are salmon candy, beef jerky, and smoked cheese. Only the smoked cheese needs to be aged in the package for a couple of months ...