since ‎Apr-20-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a bit of a head scratcher. I have a Progressive Industries HW50C and have made my own neutral bonding plug. I’ve use that plug with my old Yamaha EF2400iS (2007 USA model) generator without issues or codes on the PI unit. Got a new to me EF300...
Just announcedKENNESAW, Ga., Jan. 14, 2019 -- Yamaha Motor Corp., USA, introduces the all-new EF2200iS to its line of portable inverter generators. The value-packed inverter offers high power and bold features in a reliable, quiet and compact package...
Ordered a new set and it’s new stock. Install instructions are revT 2017. This kit has the rivenuts in it. Holding the frame brackets onto my frame and they do not appear to bent to the full 90 (I have radius corners). Seems like 88 degrees. I’m worr...
Keystone should be shoot.Every seam is calked with SILICONE even the roof seam at the gutter. I have spent weekends removing it and calking with ProFlex on the sides and windows.What's the best way to remove it from the roof without damaging the memb...
Found this handy chart on the net. Looks like it will cover just about all trailers and 5th wheels. The numbers will work for CR, SKF Timken's etc.PDF Link