since ‎Apr-21-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all, we have an xplorer 230XL class B ( tires are 245/75R16 load range E)and it's time to change tires. we live in Miami, Fl. and I am able to purchase the tires online at Walmart and delivered to the house or tire shop. but I'am having trouble...
Hello everyone, as a 1st Responder in the medical field, I am planning for the worst....having to quarantine in my class B Xplorer. if the time comes. I went ahead yesterday and started my Onan Genny 4000, but ran it out of fuel. Put in half a tank o...
Hello all, I just purchased a 2004 Xplorer 230XLW. I was wondering if anyone here knows the location of the air pump for the bags and if anyone has tapped into the lines to make an attachment to fill the tires.
Hi all, any interest in doing a meet and greet in Florida this year? I see quite a few folks from Florida with RV's on social media, but I don't believe I have come across any social gatherings.
Hello All, I just purchased a 1991 Roadtrek 190 Popular. need to change tires (Dry rot). Im being offered the Michelin LTX tires, the salesman states these are not truck tires (not 10 ply). Do I need 10 ply? What are you guys and gals riding on? Than...