since ‎May-07-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good Morning all, So I just bought a new to me 2011 Open Roads Rolling Thunder Toy Hauler. The previous owner never used the fueling station on the camper. I am wondering what would be a good way to make sure it is clean enough to use moving forwar...
I will be in York / Wells this weekend for 2 days. I would love to be able to sleep and listen to the ocean. I would only be there for a few hours. Through the night. If anyone has any ideas I would be thrilled to hear them. ThanksGlnn
I have a hydroflame 79/80 in my 1996 Lance 11.5. It worked great last year before I unlocked her for the winter. I just put it back on and off course New England is not going to let go of cold nights. I need to get it workind get again. The fan...
Good Afternoon, So I recently picked up a new to me Lance TC. It came with the most horrible jacks I have ever used in my life. These are the old Hydraulic type that take absolutely forever to raise and do not lower with any precision. I was wond...
Hey all, I have an old 1984 Layton Funtime 35' TT that I have been slowly restoring over the past couple of years (While we use the hell out of it :)) The old girl has treated us well, but as with any older anything it requires a little more TLC th...