since ‎May-09-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 350 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I felt obligated to pass on how much I learned from this forum. In June of 2015 we sold our fifth wheel and moved into a new home in Florida. The person who bought our unit is a nice guy and we gave him a good deal. Bottom line, he is happy, and we a...
We are snowbirds, but are about one month away from becoming sunbirds.For several years I have had the original single deep cycle battery in our 36 foot fiver. No boondocking, just FHU RV parks. I flipped the battery switch off and that same old batt...
In February I needed my oil changed before heading back to Michigan. The Florida Dodge dealer sold me a plan for four oil changes for $220. And I have 2 years to use up the prepaid services. Well, I was due for another oil change a couple weeks back...
I didn't know there was a check engine light for old batteries.The batteries in my 2007 Ram (6.7 liter) were original. I started to get an intermittent malfunction light. The Error code was for low voltage. I replaced the batteries and everything is...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27625753