since ‎Nov-21-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 781 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey folks... I'm Looking for up to date options for casting from a mobile device to an RV TV WITHOUT a wifi connection....I've got a 1st gen chromecast that needs a wifi connection so I know that won't work but it's many years old now....I can use a ...
I'm sad to say that fellow Moderator and friend to many of us here on RV.net, Dick A. passed away yesterday.....He fought a long battle with cancer....I know he met many members at the various rally's that he and his wife Sandi attended throughout th...
I'm sad to say that fellow Moderator and friend to many of us here on RV.net, Dick A. passed away yesterday.....He fought a long battle with cancer....I know he met many members at the various rally's that he and his wife Sandi attended throughout th...
Hey folks,My dad is tired of manually aligning his roof top SAT antenna and wants to replace it with a modern self pointing model such as the Winegard carryout G2 or the King controls Quest VQ4100Since I'm not a DirecTV subscriber, (I am a Dish custo...
A couple of years ago I upgraded my bathroom vent fan from the junky OEM noisy fan to the Vortex II that so many of us here have upgraded to.....Since about 90% of our camping is drycamping.....battery usage is always on my mind.....my wife and daugh...