since ‎May-12-2010
‎Jan-04-2024

My Activity

• 2,369 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I have never found a good way to carry gas for my generator. I would welcome some suggestions. I rarely use a lot of gas, so a few gallons can last for weeks even in moderately high temps when I run the A/C and generator for an hour or so a day.Cur...
Sorry about the length but I hope with enough details someone can explain what is a mystery to me. After 5 years or so my propane pigtails had hardened. Since the regulator was the original from 2004, I decided I should replace it also. What motiv...
At this time of year many of us are de-winterizing and getting our RVs ready for another season. If you are about to wash and wax your RV, perhaps my comments on Zep floor wax will be of interest.I forgot the exact year but about 6 years ago in the ...
I seem to have issues with these every few years. First problem seems to be that the rubber dries, hardens, and starts to crack. I replace them when I am worried about cracking in cold weather. I don't know if this is normal or I am buying the wro...
For those not familiar with ZEP, it is an acrylic floor treatment that some of us use instead of wax. I waxed my RV with ZEP several years ago. Every Fall I give it a quick wash and wipe on another coat of ZEP. It has been sitting unused for over ...
Likes from