since ‎May-17-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 394 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just got back from almost a 2,000 mile trip, which was the first long tow for my 2016 Ram 2500 gasser. I thought some on the gas vs diesel fence might be interested in how well this gasser tows my almost 35' Columbus fiver (tall profile, 13"4" high...
I had a blowout on my way home on Memorial Day. I had gone over 1,800 miles of our 2,000 mile trip and was getting close to home. Rear tire on passenger side blew. Got the estimate yesterday and damage about $3K. I never want this to happen again. I ...
We want to spend a week in mid May and do the Kentucky Bourbon Trail with our friends. I am hoping someone can give me a good suggestion on the best or most centralized campground to stay in. We would prefer something within about 40 miles or so of ...
Well, I thought I was done in January 2016 when I bought a new Ram 2500 with 6.7 Cummins.I guess the recent Baton Rouge flooding has changed my plans. The truck, which was parked in my garage, was in 39 inches of water and is a total loss. Good news ...
I now have a 2008 Ram 2500 with 6.7 Cummins. It tows great but I want a new truck. I am retired and live in the Baton Rouge suburban area. What that means is a lot of short 1 -3 mile trips without many longer ones. I have an Edge Insight so I can see...