since ‎May-21-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 570 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are considering making the move to a fifth wheel and were really considering the Grand Design Reflection 311BHS floorplanbut then walked through the Cougar 364BHL floorplan. They are both priced very similar and ave the same features. We really l...
I know from searches and skimming there are about a million different options as far as hitches, sliders, non sliders, etc. But I am still confused as we have been in a travel trailer for the last 16 years. I have a 2018 Ram 2500 4x4 short bed and ...
I love the way my 2018 Ram 2500 Laramie rides with the rear coils compared to how my 2012 road on leaf springs. Will adding aftermarket airbags diminish the ride quality when empty? From the research I've done, it seems that leaving about 5 psi in ...
We stopped by the Georgetown KY store last week to pick up a spare tire and rim for my parents who were already ahead of us and had struck some debris causing both tires to flatten. To my shock, the service department stated they don't carry rims an...
Give me a recommendation on a good WDH. I have the equalizer E2 now and like the way it controls sway but have constant issues with brackets that mount on the frame always sliding around and then bending when I tighten them. I also know the 1000lb ...