since ‎May-23-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 154 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,Lost both of our rear-wheel simulators last summer on a trip. They held on fine for the 3 summers prior but I am guessing they could not grip as well any more. They were the cheap kind that used spikes to gouge into the metal on the inside o...
Citizens (part of Hanover) doubled our collision coverage on our Class C (yes, a little over 100% increase) with having had no claims/accidents/violations. And at almost 3 weeks now since the inquiry, I can get no explanation. They raised the colli...
Hi all,Searched for some time now for an answer to this but am not coming up with exactly what I was looking for. Plus most battery/battery charging threads end up being 14 pages long with details that start to make my eyes water.When starting to us...
Hi all,Have been getting the bug to install a solar system on the roof of our Coachmen Chevy based Class C. Was looking to do 300-400 watts (3 or 4 panels). I researched that the roof board is only 1/8 inch thick laminated luan....and aluminum supp...
Hi all,Looked through the various manuals that came with our '18 Coachmen freelander 21qb class C but could not find all the answers. I have 2 12v house (coach) batteries, and I know that they are charged by the converter (wfco 8900 series). Are th...