since ‎May-24-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 226 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, we leave on 6/12 for our three weeks in Oregon (which we've done did about 6 years). This year our first reservation is at Valley of the Rogud and we were going to drive from our home (in Carmel) there in one day it we found out we can leave ...
I know there are no hookups, and I don't see a dump station either. Does anyone know if there is a place to fill up our camper with water? We do have one of those hose thief connectors we could use, but I wonder if it would be frowned upon. I'd ra...
When we purchased our Hybrid, a 2003 StarCraft, the previous owners had removed the air conditioner, because they never camped at full hookup sites and replaced it with a fan. We want to put an air conditioning unit back in because not having it lim...
We are towing a 19 foot trailer. Is highway 22 safe???? Can you suggest an alternate route?
I really really want to learn to cook in my dutch oven. I've made the "dump cake" cobbler a few times and that seemed easy enough, but can someone suggest a main dish or two for a first time attempt???