since ‎Jun-03-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We bought a 24’ C class RV last Nov. and after a few three day trips, we took our first “real” trip (11 days) to Vancouver Island in July. We are now ready to take our next trip during the first half on Oct..WHERE TO GO?!?!We live in Northern CA, an...
In 2017 we rented a car and did a 1week DIY road trip in AK, before boarding our cruise ship...(our 2nd AK cruise). I tell you that so you know what type a beauty we appreciate most. Since then we bought a 24’ Motorhome, and had hoped to drive to AK....
I would appreciate your personal opinions, of the top quality makers of class c rv’s.Sounds like Winnebago is the best, and Thor the worse.We are looking for a good quality used class c. Which makers should I look at after Winnebago?
We currently own a 27’ fifthwheel, which my husband has never gotten comfortable pulling/ maneuvering it, plus a lot of work setting up, and breaking down... much like the travel trailers, we’ve pulled for years. We have been considering buying a ne...
Reese Sidewinder Pinbox owners.....I have a 27 ft. Fifth wheel. I am pulling it with a Tundra with a 6 1/2 foot bed. I am considering purchasing a Reese Sidewinder Pinbox. I would like to know how they track at highway speeds....any sway or is there ...