since ‎Jun-06-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 117 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm getting ready to seal up my newly built Coroplast underbelly for the fresh water tank and was planning on using black ProFlexRV sealant until I noticed it specifically stated not to use it on EPDM or hard foam insulation. Since I used an EPDM ru...
This is more of an update on a post I made a month or so ago about some small issues I had after getting the trailer frame repaired and reinforced. It finally dried out enough this weekend so I could crawl under the trailer to investigate.Ever since...
Hi Everyone,I just picked my trailer up from getting the infamous Lippert frame repair done to address frame cracking over the shackles. The overall work the shop did to repair and reinforce everything is top notch, however I have two issues that I ...
I've had my '16 F350 6.7 Powerstroke for about two months now and finally had the opportunity to hook it up to the travel trailer yesterday between a break in the rain and not having to work. The main reason I pulled the trailer out was to make sure...
I've been on the fence about buying a new Super Duty for at least two years now, and with more and more rumors swirling that they are closing the order banks for the 2016's on August 31st to gear up for the new 2017 model, I figured it was now or nev...