since ‎Jun-14-2010
‎Mar-11-2024

My Activity

• 845 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I made a reply to an admin post one week ago asking a basic question directly related to the post. Still no answer. That’s inexcusable and indicates strongly that this forum is well past dead. If forum management doesn’t respond to replies to their o...
Looking for a spot for a few days. E&W and least. We'd want access to Milwaukee some, lakefront north of Milwaukee and maybe Madison. Wouldn't have to be right on top of any of those things.Prefer clean and friendly places, doesn't have to be luxury....
We are heading from Southern Indiana to the west coast of Lake Huron north of Saginaw Bay pulling the 5th wheel. Normally do I69 to Flint and catch I75 there. Google says there is a closure on I69 and recommends going to Toledo and taking US23 north ...
We have friends there that we’d like to visit when we get in the area. We used to be eligible for military base campgrounds and stayed at a couple in the past when visiting, but since we retired we no longer qualify.Not looking for luxury necessarily...
Remember the rows of pay phones campgrounds had near the office? Phone calls when you changed campgrounds and periodically so people back home could get in touch if they had to. It was nothing to be out of touch for days if you were out west.This cam...
Likes from