since ‎Jun-18-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

in the White Mountains in NH right since last night. We had torrential rains and for the first time, a small leak develloped around the antenna area. We did a temporary fix with a garbage bag and duct tape to hold us off but now looking, the caulkin...
Bought a new 2013 Jayco Eagle HT 23.5. Last summer, noticed some bubbling just below and between the city water intake and the outside shower. Sent an email to dealer, still had a few weeks warranty, told me it was not water damage but will send to...
I realize it would be faster driving from Kingston Ontario through the province of Quebec down 15 and 87 but we want to cross at Thousand Island border so looking at the route, is U.S route 11 reasonable for driving with a 5th wheel? I don't really ...
Switched from the green propane canisters to the proper hose for the Webber to use on a 5lbs propane tank. No extra changes were done. I light it, it works but the flame is blue and very low, just stays close to the burner. After a few minutes, it...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27211764