since ‎Jun-19-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 133 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Planning to spend a couple weeks in Utah next Sept. Plan to fly and rent Class A/B/C. Just wife and myself. We did this last summer to Alaska and loved it. Had a Class C there. We want to visit the Big 5. Thinking fly into Salt Lake City. Sugge...
We are planning to take a trip next summer. Think we will try Alaska. Planning to fly and rent a Class C (or A). We have traveled for years including across country in a TT, but with limited time, don't want to drive all the way from NC, maybe lat...
Just got back from a short vacation with my 2016 2500 MegaCab Cummins I purchased last year. Visited Table Rock State park area in upstate SC. Great towing experience! Stats, 28' TT, 6500#+/- dry, and maybe 7K wet (we traveled lite), hitch weight ...
Haven't pulled my camper yet with my new to me 2016 2500 Megacab. My travel trailer is 28' and 5500#. I have always used a WDH w/sway (cheap one they threw in when I got the TT). Like most, it is a 2" bar. The Ram has a class V hitch, 2-1/2" rece...
My son recently got a truck that came with air bags. Somewhere around a 2013 Ram. They do not tow with it, but I'm guessing the previous owner did. The truck has started to squat in the rear, I'm guessing a couple of inches at the tailgate below l...