since ‎Jun-19-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 339 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've had more experience than I EVER wanted on this subject but didn't see much in a site search. A electronic balancer using lead, can show a perfect balance on a bent rim, however, if you were to place that rim on a static bubble balancer you wo...
I recently bought a 2000 v32 on a ford F53 chassis with 102,000 miles on it. One of the first thing I did was change the 12yo Bridgestone tires, I decided on Hankooks They looked good and were $225 each 2.45x75x19.5. After they were on, I found out t...
My 2000 Southwind 32V roof has only leaked in the right rear closet above the ladder where the ladder attachment points were not sealed where the ladder tube slid in the flanges. The EPDM roof had never been coated and the factory white finish was go...
I bought a 2000 Southwind with a worn door hinge, it drug on the bottom and had nade a gouge on the aluminum at the boton of the opening, was hard to close and the striker couldn't be adjusted to the door wear. The striker was holding up the door whe...
Anyone ever tried to adjust lifters in a gas onan rv generator. Mine has a click like a lifter loose, runs perfect, can't hear the click inside. I want to keep it running good. 800 hours on it.