since ‎Jun-21-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 116 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi! We usually camp at state campgrounds, so could use a little help. We’re looking for a campground with FHU for this weekend. We need to dump our tanks, and it’s so late in the season that we’re hoping to find a place within an hour of Lansing.We d...
We usually spend at least a week at Muskallonge Lake State Park, north of Newberry, but couldn't get in this year, so we're heading to Lake Gogebic State Park.Welcome info on the following:* Nearby smaller lakes where we can fish from a canoe* Nearby...
May be in Indianapolis for work at the end of June. We live near Lansing, Mich., and I'm wondering if it would be worth bringing the family and making a nice vacation. Poked around online, but since I'm not familiar with the area at all, I felt a bit...
We’re in a very remote area with limited access to si-fi. I searched the forums but couldn’t find the answer to what is probably a simple issue.We have a Sunseeker motorhome, towing a 2012 Jeep Erangler Rubicon with a Blue Ox system. Never had a prob...
I know I need to turn the top valve perpendicular to the water line, but the thing won't budge. The bottom valve didn't give me any trouble.Help, please?Our water heater isn't working (we never use it anyway) and we don't have the tools to tighten th...