since ‎Jun-26-2010
‎Dec-22-2023

My Activity

• 184 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anybody have any success with repairing a small (5 inch square) torn up section at the end of carpet the slide-out slides out on? Videos online involve repair of carpet over a floor, but there is no floor where the slide slides, no place to put tape...
There is bunch of info on such issues, but none seem on-target. We are pretty sure the squeak sound is coming from the slide seals rubbing as the slide comes in or out. Various lubricants have been suggested, but some apparently can't be used on ru...
Is it normal for plug that goes into power supply to get warm? Not hot, but warm. Is this indication of eventual problem issue?
There is a little bit of water at base of toilet, with all indications being failing flange seal. I tightened the mounting bolts a bit, but still leaks ... some. I am traveling and unless I pay to have this fixed by mobile RV guy$$ somewhere, my int...
I have a Champion dual-fuel 3400 gen. I contacted the manufacturer and asked what happens when/if it runs out of fuel. Answer was that both the gen and everything electronic connected could/would be damaged.Huh?!?If this is so, I intend to sell the...