since ‎Jul-04-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 260 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are working on a 05 Fleetwood Wilderness and need some help with the wiring. At the main wiring junction where the 7 pin wiring enters under the front of the trailer there are two relays that are wired together into the trailer. It appears that th...
For those who might be interested in the real world fuel economy of the F250/350 6.2L gas engine while towing.... I recently completed the first road / hunting trip with my 2011 F250 and I was pleased with the performance of the truck. I put on about...
We recently installed our 200w go power solar system on our new Surveyor 245BHS. Along with the solar we installed a 1500w inverter (modified sine for the time being), 30A transfer switch and 2 225AH GC2 batteries. We have also ordered a second 200w ...
We are in the beginning stages of planning (more like discussing), an extended trip starting from our location just outside Vancouver BC Canada. Our furthest destination point would be the Florida Keys. We would like to do a circle route including so...
I am really starting to regret buying our 2016 Cruiser MPG 2400BH. This trailer has been a POS from day one. I really love the look and the options but at what point do I quit finding issues... To start things off the electrical system was riddled wi...