since ‎Jul-17-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,688 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just set up in a Good Sam-affiliated campground in Clovis NM (Traveller's World) and even before we got to the CG the DW said that the area smells like a sewer. I figured that it must be manure being used in nearby fields and thought no more of it.Af...
My 2014 Flagstaff 27RLWS travel trailer was outfitted from the factory with an analog Coleman-Mach thermostat. We found that it did not control the temperature swings above and below the set-point to our satisfaction. The RV warmed up too much before...
I am planning a trip to the LA area - Soledad Canyon, CA to be exact, and the campgrounds I am coming up with leave a lot to be desired.There are like 2 KOAs (Acton and Ventura Ranch) and while the latter has decent reviews there are no sites availab...
I am presently in the market for the subject system and would like to know which ones are preferred by those of you who have them and why.I note that there are systems by Tireminder and TST and others (including what appears to be cheaper systems on ...
For some time now I was keeping my eye on the Panda twin-tub washer-dryer - so much so that the price on Amazon went up from $170 to about $219 while was procrastinating.I decided I did want it and I wanted to only pay about $170 for it, and I found ...