since ‎Jul-19-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 647 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last weekend we stopped at Camping world in Burlington Wash. on the last leg of a 3 week trip. On the way in the store they were giving hot dogs and such away and the gal said fill out this form and enter the draw for a Honda generator.I get a call y...
Just sold the 01 HR Imperial and it left today. Just bought a 01 Citation 29rk fifth wheel. I have a 04 Dodge with a Cummins to pull it so we will be off to new adventures.We will miss all the amenities of the coach but will most likely use the trail...
Here I sit at home (B.C.) this winter and did not go south (AZ.).There are a few reasons the low Canadian Dollar being one.I was sitting and looking out the window at the snow we don't usually get much of and what do I see? Robins 4 of them. I have n...
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can tell me what hwy 395 is like from the junction of hwy 58 all the way up to Reno. How steep and long are the mountain passes? We have a 38 ft dp pulling a toad. We want to take a different route back to BC from Az and...
Has anyone stayed around El Centro Ca. for the winter? Pro and cons? Thanks.