since ‎Jul-20-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 101 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi:I'm looking for a model of RV that has about the same floor plan as the Kodiak VXL 2000. I had one and foolishly let it go instead of gutting it and redoing the interior. It had the best floorplan for my wife's and my needs. Thanks if you can he...
Hi:Looking for a good campground and advise about Myrtle Beach. We have a class B but would like a campground that makes Myrtle Beach shows, restaurants, and other attractions convenient. Looking to be there in early July and it would be after the ...
Hi:My wife and I are interested in visiting Busch Gardens at Tampa, FL. We live in St. Augustine. Are there any good nearby campgrounds? We have a Pleasure Way so we will probably not be towing but we can if suggested. We also want to see other i...
Hi:Would like to get New Jersey off the list of states wife and I have billed in. In DC now and would like a nice 20 mile ride in New Jersey. It would be great if the ride was near an RV resort or camping opportunity. Can anyone help?
Should you put refrigerator on D.C. When on the road. I had just been turning it off. I know not to use propane when moving. Comments.