since ‎Jul-25-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We had just driven about 500 miles and were about 2 miles from home. Pulled off I-35, made a right-hand turn and just about lost the Subaru. The hitch pin was completely gone, and it was a brand new pin that I installed this trip. I usually eyebal...
I had new u-joints installed last summer on my Class C Ford E350 and I went to grease them and can't get to 3 out of the four (only one I coulod reach was the front). c I bought a new 'right angle' connector and still can't connect to the zerk fittin...
Just got back from a 4,000 mile plus journey to the great northeast - had a great trip and for the most part a pretty uneventful RV time.I have a '93 29ft Class C on a Ford E350 chassis with the 460 motor. Pulled my 2014 Subaru Forester 4 down and a...
I have rebuilt this entire cabover once before and am currently redoing the driver's side wall on the cabover. Normally, I would attach the lauan plywood to the aluminum frame with some staples and some Sta-Put II foam adhesive, then attach the filo...
I haven't posted in a while, but getting ready for a couple of trips over the next 2-3 months. I have replaced most of the cooling stuff on this vehicle, except for the water pump. It's not leaking, looks to be original - but should I replace it ju...