since ‎Jul-29-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 896 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

First a bit of context. We have owned nearly all types of RV’s and have RV’ed for well over 20 years. Last year we sold our class A MH and have not bought another RV. We just returned from a 9000 mile road trip with our car traveling thru the Midwest...
We just completed the sale of our class A motorhome and Jeep Cherokee toad. We may buy a small travel trailer in the future, but no definite plans at the momentAge and concerns about fuel costs and availability drove us this direction. We may travel ...
OK guys I need some quick advice. We lost our local ABC and CBS stations due to a fight between Dish and somebody. I have figured out a way to get cbs, but cannot get abc. Saturday is the Clemson/Norte Dame game. Naturally it is on abc. We have fiber...
My love/hate relationship with the computer world continues. I wish to upload and publish a video that is presently recorded on my IPad of my musical efforts. Youtube help tells me to get the youtube app. Several on the App Store. I tried the studio ...
Turned on our Norcold 1211 refrig today. Started cooling as usual. Freezer got down to 10-12 or so, not as cold as usual but ok. Refer compartment leveled off at 50 deg. Set temp up far higher than usual but no change several hours later.Checked coil...