since ‎Jul-30-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 548 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a two week trip plan for the Cape Cod area in May. We plan to stay at the Boston/Cape Cod KOA for 14 days. Reservations have already been made. We're looking for suggestions for things to do in the area. We usually move every 3 or 4 days when...
We're planning a trip for the spring of 2019. We're traveling from Toronto to New Orleans with stops in Nashville on the way down and Asheville NC on the way home. I think we have campgrounds picked out. We're looking for recommendations for things t...
I'm starting to plan a trip to Newfoundland for May/June of 2018. I'm looking for information on campgrounds, scenery and tourist attractions. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I'm considering installing a twist on waste valve. When I went to dump the black tank on our last outing the dump handle came off in my hand. It was a bit of an effort to thread it back in place because the end was tucked up under the coroplast. I pu...
We're planning a trip from Toronto to Lake George in August. We did it last year but want to take a little different route. We're thinking of crossing at 1,000 Islands Bridge then taking Interstate 81 to 411 to 26 to 12 to 8 to 28 to 9 to Interstate ...