since ‎Aug-10-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 108 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thinking about avoiding the construction on I-81 on the way to Carlisle PA. We usually come down 15 and I am looking at using PA 850 from Marysville over to PA 34 then down to Carlisle. Mountain Road looks like it would cut off a fair bit of distance...
We will be heading south through Cincinnati on Wednesday, probably early to mid afternoon. We have been through there many times but it has been a couple of years so I was wondering what the road condition and construction situation was like these da...
I will be travelling north on I-65 and then onto I-71 towards Cincinnati next week. Which is the easier route around Louisville, I-264 or I-265? It will probably be early afternoon towing a 30' travel trailer.
I will be going through Atlanta southbound this Saturday. Normally I just head straight on through but after checking the Georgia construction map I see there is a repaving project going on. Here is the closure according to the info they are posting;...
Next week I will be going through Cincinnati northbound on I-75 around 3:00 pm on a weekday. A few weeks ago when I was southbound around the same time I noticed a significant back up northbound in the construction area. I do not have a lot of choice...