since ‎Aug-15-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I love the split systems that I have in my home.Now that I have the roof on my 2000 Bounder 34T cleared for recovering I'm wondering if anybody makes an inverter system unit for RV's.Searched around the net but came up empty.
We'll be making an Ikea run from Alabama to Jacksonville next month. Driving the Bounder with our cargo trailer. I'd like to find a spot outside the city to lay over the night so we can go into to Ikea mid the next morning - load up and get out. Any ...
F550 V-10 Ford Chassis. I need to replace the Receiver Dryer in the A/C system. IS this the same item as any other F550 of the same vintage? Update: Looking at the F550 part online it's not the same as what's in the rig.
I searched the topic a number of ways and came up empty. Sorry if this has been beaten to death.Obviously care and maintenance are paramount..but in general..are there good DP's in the 2000 to let's say 2006 range that can be had for less than $40,00...
No...not the driver:RWe're selling our house and moving to another state.Before we settle there we want to take a month or so and do some of the traveling we haven't been able to do all these years.My wife has online tasks to do for our business and ...