since ‎Aug-18-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We plan to buy a new travel trailer that is 30'2" total length and about 6300 lbs dry. We also plan on upgrading our tow vehicle since we have been towing with an SUV. However, we recently found a 5th wheel floorplan that we really like. It has ma...
Is anyone familiar with the Braxton Creek manufacturer? We are comparing a braxton creek lx with a jayco jay feather. We are familiar with Jayco, but have not seen a lot of Braxton Creeks. They are fairly new. I believe they were started by peopl...
We currently tow our travel trailer with a Nissan Armada. Thinking of getting a little bigger trailer, we decided to get a truck. Decided on a Dodge RAM Limited today until I noticed the payload was only 1358#s. My Armada has more payload than tha...
We are just starting to look at Class Cs. We are on our 4th travel trailer. Floorplan is always most important, but then I would compare cargo capacities and tank sizes. What is important to compare in a class C? Do I want levelers? Any brands you l...
Hi! We have been towing with our Nissan Armada for years and it has been great! Looking at maybe getting a new vehicle. I was wondering if anyone tows with the new Armada style? It claims to still have a decent tow rating (8500) but I know it has be...