since ‎Aug-19-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I understand there is separate RV insurance for full-timers, but what about their toads or tow vehicles??All insurance quoting systems I have used online ask for the zip code the vehicle will be "garaged" at. There is no check box for full-timer. Do ...
I used to love Gone with the Wynns until they became full-time sailors.Now I watch 2012Escapee1 with her Class A and toad.I also like Simply RVing with Lydia who lives in a truck camper with her son.Also Nomadic Fanatic with his Class C and scooter.A...
I would like to know what you do for insurance if you are full-time. The insurance company will want to know where the car is "garaged" or generally kept so they can give your the appropriate rate for your zip code.Do full-timer just give their mail-...
I am thinking of switching my driver's license to South Dakota. What is the least expensive mail forwarder? Or which do I use? There are many to choose from. I only plan to have three or four pieces of mail per year forwarded, so I am low volume (Mot...
I have been prescribed a CPAP machine for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. How do I run this while traveling if I don't have a generator or battery?I am thinking of buying a portable jump starter like this:I already have a 400 Watt inverter which I can conne...