since ‎Aug-20-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I think the market is ripe for a 'disrupter'. Maybe foreign builders need to enter the market to wake up the "Indiana RV Maffia""One West Coast dealer echoed those thoughts. “My greatest fear now is watching the motorized RV industry get toppled,” he...
The easiest place to make more room for stuff is the rear of the trailer. I used a large platform on all my Class C RV. But now with travel trailer, any mass added 'back there' is not just reducing the tongue weight (which could be compensated by rel...
My Forest River Salem has electric 'stabilizer' jacks (pivot, won't work for side/side leveling even IF they were strong enough). And the usual front A frame jack. I do NOT like to drive onto (2x6, lego blocks, curvy plastic thingies, etc). I rather ...
As in our Class C, our habbits/use of grey and black water capacity always creates the problem that the grey tank is FULL quickly, and the black is almost empty. Over the years I always thought but never further looked into the possibility of an 'ove...
We are just a bit short on freshwater for our typical weekend trip.I have a small wheeld 5 gal (or 8?) tank. Even that one is cumbersome to lift up, hold while slowly draining into the campers fresh water tank. Thinking about a larger one, but with a...