since ‎Aug-20-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 145 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Okay so here is my situation I am hoping to get some advice, thoughts, insight, or whatever you all have:I currently have a 2017 Minnie Winnie 31K on E450 with a floorplan I love, but the rig doesn't seem to have the best fit n finish.I have the oppo...
Hey all!Winnebago used NuFlex 311 Silicone sealant on all of the roofing joints and vents. The stuff seems to be holding up well on my 2017 Minnie Winnie. My gray tank roof vent just broke and has to be replaced. Of course this is near the skylight o...
So I was working on my Coleman Mach15 AC, taping up the divider between the return and the cold air side (whatever that is called). As I was working on the return side (where it sucks the coach air in) I pulled my hand down and my watch band caught a...
I was greasing the chassis of my 2016 E-450 and I noticed the seal on the passenger side steering outer tie rod leaked the grease out and the boot did not seem to fill up at all. Is this something I can replace? Just grease it more regularly and it s...
Rig - 2017 Winnebago (not so) Minnie Winnie 31K on 2016 E-450 chassis I have had my above rig for over two years now and love it, but man there sure is a lot of wind noise up in the cab. Has anyone figured out how to quiet it down?Thanks!