since ‎Aug-21-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,I have been towing since 2010, first with a 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500, where on the first TT I had (bought used) I used a Reese WD hitch that came with it (Dual Cam model), but then went to a ProPride 3P when I got my current TT in 2017. In 20...
We currently live near Trenton in NJ. One of our favorite campgrounds that we stay at each year is Otter Lake in the Poconos in PA. (In fact, that’s where I’m posting from now!) I’m looking for other campgrounds in the general mid-eastern seaboard ar...
Hi all,I currently have Bridgestone Dueler AT tires on my 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500, which came with the truck when I bought it new. The have the following code on the side:P265/65R18 112S M+SI'm at 58K miles, and the tread is worn down enough for...
Hi all,When I got my brand new TV 6 years ago (details in sig below), and was shopping for my first TT, I was kindly educated by some of the folks on this board on how to properly estimate how much trailer I could buy (dry weight, then estimate the "...
Well, my roof patching job (see my prior post) worked for a while, but now I am experiencing more water infiltration in the rear (thankfully, coming in around the bathtub skylight and falling into the bathtub) during heavy rains (don't see it yet on ...