since ‎Aug-24-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 811 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all I have a 2015 f350 and I need to mo e my roof mounted satelite antenna out of the campers shade.What have you folks do done?
Quincy, our 10 year old Doberman was diagnosed with diabetes a year ago.After working with our vets to get her glucose levels down with diet and insulin about 6 months into that she lost her vision. So using the riding mower we would take her for run...
we built a new barn and one corner of it is reserved for the camper.Wow!! what a refreshing change. We didn't have to worry about height clearance and we had 12ft of door width and 14ft of height. And the big thing was that we had a nice level slab t...
DW's 1st vehicle was a 69 F350,360, 4sp she bought while still at home to pull her horse trailer around. That was in 72. After sleeping in her horse trailer while camping she bought an El Dorado 8ft truck camper to be more comfy while camping. A few ...
Need suggetions for care of diabetic dog.Our 8 yr Dobie, Quincy, has recently been diagnosed as having Diabetis.We are working with the Vet on building up to the right insulin dose for her.And we are bringing her weight down from 98lbs.e are at 86 no...