since ‎Aug-24-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 165 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey, all - I need some help finding a particular kind of RV space.We live in our Class A Tiffin full-time. Within the next few months we will need some temporary space to complete a work project. Ideally we would like to rent a trailer, cabin or ev...
Recently the motorhome stinks whenever we run any water to the grey tank: washing dishes, showering, etc.I couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from. I thought maybe it was coming from the p-traps or perhaps even under the floor. But it ...
I am in the middle of an extensive remodel on our 2008 Tiffin Allegro Open Road. I might have to rebuild part of the doghouse.The current setup has two pieces consisting of a fiberglass shell, which is screwed onto the "firewall" and floor, and a h...
Adding a new sway bar to my 2008 Tiffin. The sway install was going along just fine but unfortunately my exhaust is slightly different than the expected design. Perhaps my rig has had exhaust work or perhaps someone at the Freightliner factory wa...
Okay. I messed up - I admit that.I tore out the old shower in our 2008 Tiffin and replaced it with a bathtub. It was a huge effort that took several weeks to complete.And now for the bad news.The new tub fills up with drain water from the bathroom si...