since ‎Aug-29-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 640 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 8k axle and disc conversion job complete. I am extremely happy with the axle upgrade as the rig just doesn't "lumber" around behind the truck anymore, it looks like it has an adequate suspension under it. One thing I started to do was just replace...
Ok guys and gals, this is a mod I've been thinking about and researching for quite a while. This is the way the 3790/3791s should have come from the factory. How many of you have been in the door of the control panel, walked outside and came back in ...
Just a reminder that it doesn't have to be hot weather or low air pressures to blow out a tire. This one happened after I was 2 miles down a two lane road running 45 mph and with a state trooper behind me:D when there was a loud BOOM. I had just look...
Early Sunday morning all lanes through downtown Atlanta were reopened. It took only 6 weeks to rebuild two bridges that were destroyed by fire. Even though the contractor received a huge bonus for completing the work early, the community wants to kno...
Well, maybe all of our "social media" exchanges has gotten to at least one company. Rumors for the last couple of months about how the RV industry is responding to complaints from the customers seem to be coming true. Although I no longer own a FR pr...