since ‎Sep-04-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thought I'd reach out to other RVers who are actively writing and publishing (or have plans to publish). Anybody out there? I've been writing forever and publishing nearly as long, but find more and more RVing writers as we travel. We've been full-ti...
RVers --space savvy and all that -- must have a pretty interesting wish list for the holidays. What gifts do you most like to receive? What do you tend to give other RVers, especially full-timers, who don't have a lot of room for extra stuff?
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28533584
Do you read RV-related books that are *not* how-to books? Any fiction? I'm not finding a lot of fiction that involves RVers as characters or RVing as an element in a novel or short story collection, so I'm wondering if that's because RVers have no in...
Any suggestions for the best RV park to access the Hat Point area of Hell's Canyon in OR? I'm finding mixed reviews (expected) but no recent reviews of Wallowa River RV Park in Wallowa nor Park at the River in Joseph. Very mixed reviews for Mountain ...