since ‎Sep-06-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 106 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Got a 91 Pace Arrow 30' on the P30 Chassis, and I need to top off the hydraulic fluid for the HWH jacks. I've looked EVERYWHERE, and cannot find it.
Beaver Lake, War Eagle campground in Springdale AR is looking for a camp host to run the fee collection booth Fr-Su, with some light restroom cleaning. Park isn't heavily used, so workload is really light. Only 15 min away from Springdale, with excel...
I have a 91 Pace Arrow, but am not sure what kind of roofing I have. It appears to be a treated cloth roof from a visual look. I'm thinking about purchasing some Kool-Seal Elastomeric roof coating to go over it to prevent and fix leaks I have. Would ...
Got a 91 Pace Arrow Class A, and the hose that goes from the manual fresh water fill to the tank is broken in many places. Right now, I have duct tape slowing the leakage when I fill the tank. I've checked on Camping World, but cannot find a replacem...
Getting a bunch of mud daubers wanting to make my RV their home. Any tips on keeping them out of my rig?