since ‎Sep-07-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,190 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Or S.W.A.G. !With a 12V LiFePO4 200Ah battery bank and a "typical" inverter and no solar, how many hours of use can I expect running only a 11,000BTU-13,000 BTU A/C before the inverter shuts down ?Assume a 24' TT and outside temperature about 85° and...
Has anyone tried this service since they have introduced their new Nomad Air hotspot ?
So I just fixed a very weird electrical problem on my daughter's family trailer. The only symptom I was originally given was the refrigerator does not work when switched to electric and there is no shore power.Well, just as I was about to get starte...
Is anyone using the new Ranger as a tow vehicle ? I am a bit disappointed that the factory tow package did not upgrade either the transmission cooler or radiator.I'm thinking of a trailer with GVW of around 5,000 lbs. Maybe even a small 5th wheel. ...
With the price of fuel going up as fast as it has been, I am sure most folks are reconsidering their plans for 2022. Are you ?My daughter's family was planning a trip to Disney World with their camper but just cancelled the campground reservation in...