since ‎Sep-07-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 123 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I sold my old RV a while back and took out the Victron 712-smart. I did not take the shunt or the power cord so I need new ones. I can find the shunt for sale on line but not the power cord. Does anyone know where I can get one. Could I use som...
Hey All,Help me out here. I am sitting in the RV doing some work and all of a sudden, I hear a gurgling sound from the kitchen sink. I first think a water line must of broke. I check everything and all is ok. That was weird.We have been set up here f...
When you overnight at a Walmart or similar place and you are in the south or anywhere where it is hot all night long do you run your generator all night so you can use the air conditioner? We are traveling across country in a few days from Florida. W...
Hi Everyone,We are leaving next Saturday for a 2-month trip. We are heading west form Florida to spend a week in Colorado and then the month of august in Wyoming. I am a little nervous about traveling to our destinations. I feel once we are there, we...
Hi Everyone,Coming home this weekend from Panama City Fl. we drove through serious rain the whole way. We even had to detour off I-10 due to flooding. It was rain from tropical storm Cristobal. Everything was fine until about 20 miles from home when ...