since ‎Sep-11-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 176 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been pretty happy with my 2010 F150. It has taken us across the country, with little issue towing a 7400# trailer. The issues started this year. The pinion seal has been replaced three times in 8 months, the clutch pack once as well. It ne...
Hello, I have a 2010 Dutchmen with a Carefree of Colorado electric awning. The awning started giving me some trouble last year. It extended just fine, and then when I attempted to retract it, it would only close half way and then stop. Wait 15 min...
I asked the kids where they wanted to go this summer and I was surprised to hear my 8 year old say "The mountain with the faces on it". We had been talking about visiting the Grand Canyon for a few years, this has been pushed back due to a couple tr...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27532615
My 13 year old started a construction course this semester. It wasn't long before an opportunity to work together presented itself.I purchased my first piece of cast iron cookware last spring. A 12" dutch oven from Cabela's travelled the highways a...