since ‎Sep-24-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 85 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just installed two Easy Touch stats to replace the Dometic units I just couldn't stand to use anymore.Easy Touch is way easier to use and read, install was simple but I have a couple of questions.1) I was surprised their is no way to complete turn ...
Thinking about taking a family trip around the middle of April. Leaving Wisconsin on the 8th.My concern is what kind of weather will we see at Monument Valley and Redwood Forest in northern California.
Has anyone ever cut out the fiberglass nose cap to raise the pin box? In order to make up for a nose high fiver.
Looking to replace my wall mount radio. Does anyone know of an RV radio that will also the play back of movies from the USB port. Want to put my movies on a portable drive or flash and play them back from the radio to the TV.
I tried asking and finding accurate dimensions on a new Super Glide ISR in a 2015 Ram Dually. Well I a was never able to come up with much and the manufacturers were not much help. So I had to order blind and find out myself, so I hope this info will...