since ‎Nov-30-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 359 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have had my Yamaha 6300w inverter generator for at least 8 years and loved it ever since. Problem is the weight and size was a pain. On my Presidential Suite 5th wheel I built a special cargo rack and a beefed up receiver hitch to haul it. I eve...
This topic has been moved to Tech IssuesYou can read it here: 29375547
Well, I did it again. I ordered something from Camping World against my better judgement. I ordered a light fixture and with the item description was a statement that read "in stock ready for shipping". So I waited and waited until 2 weeks had pas...
I just added a 1999 arctic fox 990 to my collection. I have owned 5th wheels forever and all of a sudden I am a newby again.Question, do I need to put something under the AF to raise it to clear the taller bed rails on my new body style Chevrolet? ...
Now that I have your attention.For the last few weeks and several to come, Spring Breakers are in Lake Havasu. This, and the heat has caused snowbirds to fill our highways heading North. The grocery prices have dropped a little but not the beer and...