since ‎Sep-26-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm about to service my generator for the first time. Oil filter, spark plugs, air filter, oil change. Are these items usually able to be found at auto parts stores. Or is there another place to get onan service parts? Mine is an 09 propane gen.
I went to camping world and all they seemed to have was the barrel part of the anchor and not the flat part. I'm looking for both parts. Anyone know where I can get these online? I can't seem to find both parts. IMG_20170109_093447 by Dom, on Flickr
I know this is a really broad question...but I'll ask it anyways...How does rv camping in Canada differ from the US? We've camped all over the U.S. and expect most campgrounds in Florida to be pretty full in May and for the most part reservations are...
The male end of my 30amp plug is kinda Burnt from being plugged into a 110 extension. It looks like replacing the male end of cord is pretty straight forward. Any precautions I should take first? I'm wondering is there any stored power I need to be ...
We just picked up our new to us navion last night. We plan on doing a big road trip and sleeping in the over cab bed. The bed is pretty thin, I wanted to add a mattress topper. Is there a specific one that is popular here? I was just going to order o...