since ‎Sep-27-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everybody,Looking for some advice. We just sold our 33 LCDTS Silverback fifth wheel and are downsizing to a camper. We have a 2010 heavy duty 2500 diesel with Firestone air bags. We have taken a fancy to a...2000 Adventurer 90FWS EXT Camper.. We a...
Hello Everyone...Again I am looking for the voices of experience.My Concertone stereo has shorted out in my 2006 Silverback Fiver...was fine when parked last Fall but dead now...It zaps all fuses and sparks like crazy.The worst of this is, I wanted t...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29869347
Hello Everyone...Again I am looking for the voices of experience.My Concertone stereo has shorted out in my 2006 Silverback Fiver...was fine when parked last Fall but dead now...It zaps all fuses and sparks like crazy.The worst of this is, I wanted t...
Hi Everybody..Looking for some information from friends on RV Net..Needing a unit to tow trailer with 2 quads and not wanting a toy hauler.Will not be using a lot up here in Alberta Canada..weather not on our side LOLFinances allow for older units a...