since ‎Oct-01-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 332 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We worked out a deal on a new Coachmen Spirit 2557RB Friday and are headed to Geronimo RV park for the week starting Monday. Stopping in Birmingham AL this evening to visit an old Navy friend from 28 years ago! Looks like perfect weather in the 70'...
We just bought our 3rd Ashley Furniture branded mattress. It's a 12" hybrid queen from them that cost me $250 with tax and free delivery. Warning: it's 90 pounds. That was fun getting from my house to the truck, then into the TT. Our new as of ye...
So far, it has been a very good experience. We stopped by a couple of weeks ago and talked to one of their many "retired" salesmen. They are all quite laid back and knowledgeable. The unit they had didn't have the 12V frig or ladder. They even be...
Other than Airstream, Oliver, and a few others I can't afford, there are so many nightmare stories and terrible warranty/service issues it will make your head spin off. I guess I know going into it that my handiness will be in continual use. I've al...
I must say, I don't get the hype about the Imagines. After walking through the Vibe and opening and closing cabinets, etc, the Grand Design felt flimsy to me. I opened one cabinet door and it wouldn't shut afterwards. It also had a very odd odor i...