since ‎Oct-01-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 91 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

...in a 2008 Newmar Kountry Star 3916 Spartan MM Chassis?Right rear blinker/lamp not working (right front blinker/lamp and right sidemarker lamp works with right turn signal actuated).Left turn signal works fine.I have previous pictures of the panel ...
Wasn’t sure how to title this one. Driving to the Psu orv lot yesterday started to get “air” dash warnings. F/R pressure Gauges pegged at 150. Pulled over. Manually via electronic switch I dumped the air. Did a system check. All seemed ok. Tried agai...
Anyone know where Newmar might of mounted the Atwood Levelegs Controller in a 2008 KSDP 3916?It is not where the Magnum Invertor/Converter is as I thought it would be.Crawled though entire basement on my back and sides and can't seem to locate it, lo...
While changing my fuel and water separator filters, and attempting but failing, again, to fix my Atwood Leveleg system that continuously believes one leg is not retracted no matter what I do (even the manual 1/2" drill trick didn't move the leg thoug...
Ok, yes, I read through my Newmar, Cummins and every other piece of paper in the 1567 pages of FSM handouts in my coach as well as searched exhaustively for answers on this forum that I routinely lurk on (enjoyably) and I'm coming up with about a 95%...