since ‎Oct-03-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 249 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2006 Winnebago on a Workhorse W24 chassis. I have no 12v at the 7 pin connector at the rear of the coach to maintain my toad battery. The brake lights, etc. are working correctly through that connector. I cannot find a fuse. I have check...
Has anyone had any dealings with motorhometires.com? TIA for any advice.
We're thinking of heading up to Nova Scotia and PEI next July and/or August. We know we want to spend some time on the Cabot Trail. We're looking for suggestions on where to go, what to see. We enjoy natural scenery and seeing 'different' things. ...
Whenever I am connected to campground cable, the outside edges of the picture are cut off. The image fills the whole screen but the edges of the transmission are off screen for example, heads cut off.Changing the picture mode or aspect ratio does n...
Hey,I have an '06 Winnie with a Parallax 5070 transfer switch. I have good 120v on shore power, but nothing on generator. I do have 120v on the generator leads at the transfer switch, so I know the power is coming into the switch. Any suggestions ...