since ‎Oct-05-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 302 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've booked a site at Grand Isle State Park in Louisiana. I understand the bridge toll is $7.50, with our unit. Is that toll charged both coming & going, or just crossing to get there?Thanks
On 5-31-19, the MO 152 bridge over I-35,demolition will begin. This is at Liberty, Exit 16. Will last until Sept. Expect delays.https://www.modot.org/152-interchange-project
I just installed a T-57. Incoming 50 amp shore power thru surge protector to the T-57 transfer switch. Black to L1- Red to L-2 on the T-57. Works great when on shore power. On the generator side , white to neutral, gr to gr, black (HOT) lead to L2,...
On a 5th wheel, less than 35'. Does a 4point auto system, take. ALL, Most or Very little for-aft/side-side movement out of the rig, without additional aids to stabilize the unit? We're looking at new rigs and are wondering if it's as good as it sound...
We will be in the Flaming Gorge area the end of this week, around 9-30-16. Anyone in the area know if Firefighters campground is still open.