since ‎Oct-12-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 193 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has Dodge or Ram changed the needle grease joint in the U joint from the transfer case to the front pumpkin on 4 wheel drives in later years.I just finished greasing my 08 Ram and it is a real pain in the butt. Finding the hole to get the needle in, ...
I have the Samsung RF18 Fridge with Ice Maker. After checking various google posts & forums on how to winterize it, there appears to be no easy way. Everything from accessing the back of the fridge (its in a slide) remove the water line, removing th...
I want to buy one for my 5th wheel, but like everything there are several makes & types and pricing from around 100 to 250 dollars. I know nothing about them and my question is if you have one do you like it. What do I need to make sure I get, like ...
I bought a new 2020 Grand Design Solitude and the mattress is with out a doubt the worst ever. It is a Michiana Evergreen 72x80, so called RV King. After a few weeks it has 2 depressions where we sleep. I first thought a topper might help, but after ...
My battery goes dead after about 7-10 days being not plugged in.Its a 5th wheel & I turn the cut off switch to off but it still goes dead.What all is still active or still powered to the battery with the switch in the off position. Lights don't work...